The fundamentals of Rebel Retirement are to live debt-free, be in charge of your health, and be self-reliant (to be independent, to think for one’s self).
We aren’t about “seniors”, “old-age”, or the typical “financial planning” for retirement. We are about energetic people with youthful spirits who are retired, or want to retire, and who understand life is not all about money.
If you are unafraid to embrace change, know what you value, and would like to share your positivity and enthusiasm with others, please read the following guidelines to ensure that we are a good fit before you submit your article suggestion.
When you submit an article to Rebel Retirement, you agree to the following:
- You agree that you are not an employee of Rebel Retirement and will not be compensated for any submissions of posts now or in the future.
- We reserve the right to include our own links and affiliate ads in your posts for which you will not be compensated.
- By submitting a post, you confirm that it is your own original work and that it has not been published previously on any other site. Any references in the post must be cited.
- You may share anecdotal evidence in your post. However, the purpose of the post is not to blog about you, but to give useful information to the reader.
- Rebel Retirement reserves the right to reject any article we feel is not a good fit. And you understand we may remove it from our site at any time without any reason.
- If we choose to publish your post, you may not publish it on any other site as it would cause duplicate content which could be harmful to Rebel Retirement.
- Rebel Retirement may edit your post before publishing it to our site. That may include written changes as well as adding photographs and links. We are unable to submit edits for your review before publishing.
- You agree that Rebel Retirement may use your post/article on rebelretirement.com as well as all other social media sites belonging to Rebel Retirement.
What we’re looking for:
- We prefer evergreen posts that are 750 to 1,000 words long that apply to retirement lifestyles, healthy-aging, and well-being, in an encouraging and positive way.
- We do not want any posts pertaining to the negative effects of aging, how to invest in the stock market, or medical devices.
In return for your work, we will give you a short bio box with a link back to your website.
Please contact us here and include ARTICLE IDEA in the subject line.
Include your name, email address, and a link to your website, or blog.
Let us know what ideas you have for guest posts.
Also, please include confirmation that you’ve read this policy.
Thank you! We look forward to hearing from you!